Sikabond 5500S Wood Flooring Adhesive 16kg
- Save when buying 8 or more - only £61.85 £51.54 each
Always in Stock!!
A solvent based, rigid adhesive from Sika, specifically formulated for Parquet flooring and Narrow Engineering Boards.
Sikabond 5500S is applied by trowel and has excellent "spreadability" and has the added benefit of being suitable for use with underfloor heating installations.
Advantages & Benefits of Sikabond 5500S:
- 1- Part, Read to use
- Very good spreadability
- Suitable for use with all types of wood
- Especially suited to wood block refurbishment where bitumen adhesive residue is present
- Suitable for use with under floor heating
- Can be sanded
Coverage of Sika 5500S Wood Floor Adhesive:
- 0.8 - 1.2 kg/m2 depending upon size of notched trowel used and subfloor surface profile.
- For the bonding of long or wide boards, or in case of uneven substrates it could be necessary to use a notched trowel with bigger notches.
For more information please see Sikabond 5500S Data Sheet.