Sikabond AT-80 - Parquet Flooring Adhesive
- Save when buying 6 or more - only £94.05 £78.37 each
Sika AT-80 i a one component, solvent free, advanced hybrid elastic adhesive for the full surface bonding of wood flooring (mosaic and industrial parquet, plywood and chipboard).
Excellent workability, sound dampening properties and suitable for use with underfloor heating.
Sikabond At-80 is superior to standard PU and MS based adhesives.
Available in 17kg container
N.B. This product has a 1-3 day lead time.
Advantages & Benefits of Sikabond AT-80
- Easy to clean (even when cured)
- Elastic footfall sound dampening
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- Environmentally friendly
- Excellent workability
Uses for Sikabond AT-80
- Solid and engineered wood floors
- Mosaic parquet
- Coverage/Usage Approx: 18-20m2 (dependent on trowel size)
Colour - Beige