Sikaflex 11FC+ White 300ml - Short Shelf Life Stock
We have limited stock expiring at the end of August, which we are offering at a reduced price. Deilveries are 1-2 working days at present.
Colour: White Box Quantity: 12 tubes
Sikaflex 11FC+ is the market leading construction adhesive and sealant. Using Sika's new iCure curing mechanism. The best just got better!!
Sikaflex 11FC+ is a one part, gun grade dual purpose adhesive and sealing compound which remains permanently elastic. It's special formulation is based an a moisture cured polyurethane giving it an accelerated curing time. Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Soundproofing of pipes between concrete and sheathing
- Caulking between partitions, crack sealing seam sealing
- Sealing in metal and wood construction
- For indoor and outdoor bonding of window sills, thresholds
- Stair steps, skirting boards, base
- Boards, crash protections boards, covering boards, prefabricated elements
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Flexible and elastic
- Bubble-free curing
- Very good adhesion to most construction materials
- Good mechanical resistance
- Non sag consistency
- No need to grout the bonded part
Box quantity is 12 Per Box. Tube size 300ml
For more technical information on Sikaflex® 11FC+ please see technical downloads.