Sikaflex 11FC+ Bulk Purchase
From: £577.50 To: £1,134.00
Sikaflex 11FC - Multipurpose Adhesive and Joint Sealant Bulk Purchase.
Sikaflex 11FC is a one part, gun grade dual purpose adhesive and sealing compound which remains permanently elastic. It's special formulation is based an a moisture cured polyurethane giving it an accelerated curing time.
As a leading manufacturer of silicone sealants and adhesives, Sika have, over many years become one of the strongest brands on the market with a reputation for high quality, specified products.
Please remember all our prices include VAT
Box quantity is 12 Tubes per box
Applications for Sikaflex 11FC
- Vertical and Horizontal Joint and Crack Sealing
- Cover Plates, Gaskets, Penetrations
- Duct Work and Ventilation
- Bonding Mouldings, Sills
- Window and Door Frames, Boards
- Bonding and Replacing Roof and Ceiling Tiles
- Caulking Between Panels, Partitions etc...
- Sealing of Reservoirs
- Liquid Containers, Tanks, Silos and Aquariums
Advantages and Benefits of Sikaflex 11FC
- Excellent adhesion to most building materials
- Fast cure rate
- High durability
- Great weathering and water resistance
- Seals and Bonds in one
- Suitable for potable water (Drinking Water)
Application of Sikaflex 11FC
- All surfaces should be dry, clean and free from contamination
- Cut nozzle to suit application and apply using a sealant gun
- For sealing: Extrude Sikaflex 11FC+ into the gap, ensuring contact with all surfaces.
- For bonding: Bead as required and press contact surfaces together.
- 1 310ml tube yields: 4m of a 12 x 12.5mm joint or 15m of a 5mm bead.
For more technical information about Sikaflex 11FC please see technical downloads.