Sikaflex 291i White 70ml Tube - Recently Expired
3 tubes of 'recently expired' stock (End of April) available!
Smaller, handier, squeezy tubes of Sikaflex 291i White - ideal for small jobs on boats.
Tube size: 70ml / 100g (mini unipack / foil
Sikaflex 291i is one of the market leading Sealants & Adhesives for use in the Marine Industry, and boat building, perfect for a wide number of applications.
Applications for Sikaflex 291i 70ml Marine Sealant.
- Bedding of Deck Hardware
- Sealing & Bonding Above and Below the Water Line!
- Can be used as a general sealant
- Sealing plumbing and sanitary equipment sealing joints including keel/hull, stern shaft tube, bonding deck to hull
- Excellent for bonding anti-slip man-made decking materials including Marine Deck 2000
Advantages & Benefits of Sikaflex 291i 300ml Marine Sealant:
- Use above and Below the Water Line
- Resists Salt Water
- Fast Strength Build up
- Excellent Bond Strength
- May be squeezed or brushed into place
This is a PU based marine sealant. perfect for use in a wide number of marine applications.
For more technical information please see the data sheets provided.