Soudal Silirub Cleanroom. Sealant for Hospitals, Labs, Food Areas
From: £6.91 To: £97.28
Silirub Cleanroom from Soudal is a silicone sealant designed for use in highly critical areas, such as Hospitals, Laboratories, Operating Theaters, pharmaceutical industries and areas of food preparation.
Silirub Cleanroom is a high quality neutral curing elastic, low modulus silicone sealant.
Applications for Silirub Cleanroom Silicone Sealant:
- Sealing in Clean Room applications in hospitals, laboratories and other critical applications.
- Sealing in environments where food is handled and stored (Food containers, cold store installations and food industry etc..)
- Expansion Joints between different building materials.
Advantages and Benefits of Silirub Cleanroom Sealant:
- Almost no smell (Oduerless)
- Permanent Colour (UV Resistant)
- Stays fully elastic after curing
- Slow skinning time (Perfect for long joint runs)
- Tested according to FDA regulations Code CFR 21 177.2600 (e) and (f)
Our customers who use this product come from all fields of industry. One is a manufacturer of furniture for hospitals and operating theaters. Another has a very large business making cold storage containers and cold rooms all linked to the food industry.