Everbuild Stixall Crystal Clear
From: £6.62 To: £71.31
EVERBUILD STIX-ALL CRYSTAL CLEAR is a one part, chemically curing solvent free sealant and adhesive combining the best qualities of silicone and polyurethane technologies. It is specifically designed for adhering most common building surfaces to each other and themselves.
• Incredible initial grab, no slip and gap filling properties
• High bonding strength
• Interior and Exterior Use
• Certified to the harmonized European standard for Sealants for façade and sanitary use
• Can be applied to Wet Surfaces
• Waterproof & Weatherproof
• Quick Curing
• Overpaintable if required
• Solvent Free
• Resistant to temperature extremes -40°C to +70°C • Resistant to Chemicals & Petrol (10% dilute acids/alkalis, most solvents)
• Excellent primerless adhesion to most surfaces, including metals, most plastics, glass, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, polyester, Perspex, glass, wood, enamel, painted surfaces etc
Areas For Use
• As a high quality nail replacement adhesive, even to damp surfaces.
• External and internal perimeter pointing around doors and windows, especially in mobile structures such as caravans and boats.
• Bonding mirrors to most common substrates.
• Automotive gap filling and sealing.
• Sealing vertical expansion joints.
• Jointing cladding panels.
• Bonding difficult materials such as specialised polymer systems, metals and fibreglass.
• Any application requiring high performance, durable sealing and bonding of joints.
• Applications where resistance to chemical spillage is required.