Sikaflex 291i Marine Adhesive & Sealant 300ml
From: £11.99 To: £137.52
Sikaflex 291i - The Marine Sealant & Adhesive
With a slight change to the curing system (The icure system) Sikaflex 291 - Marine Grade Sealant is renamed Sika 291i.
Sikaflex 291i is one of the market leading Sealants & Adhesives for use in the Marine Industry, and boat building, perfect for a wide number of applications.
Box Quantity 12. Tube size 300ml
Applications for Sikaflex 291i 300ml- Marine Sealant.
- Bedding of Deck Hardware
- Sealing & Bonding Above and Below the Water Line!
- Can be used as a general sealant
- Sealing plumbing and sanitary equipment sealing joints including keel/hull, stern shaft tube, bonding deck to hull
- Excellent for bonding anti-slip man-made decking materials including Marine Deck 2000
Advantages & Benefits of Sikaflex 291i 300ml Marine Sealant:
- Use above and Below the Water Line
- Resists Salt Water
- Fast Strength Build up
- Excellent Bond Strength
- May be squeezed or brushed into place
This is a PU based marine sealant. perfect for use in a wide number of marine applications.
For more technical information please see the data sheets provided.