Soudal Silirub 2 Silicone Sealant
From: £3.00 To: £85.38
Silirub 2 is a 100% Silicone. Low Modulus, Neutral Cure.
One of Soudal's best products. It's a fantastic quality silicone sealant.
It is used widely used in the glazing industry, being the choice for hundreds of companies who insist on a high quality silicone product. Silirub 2 offers excellent flexibility where extra movement and elasticity is required.
Box Quantity: 24 Tube size: 300ml
NB: Boxes of 15 or24 with an Asterisk * are on a 1-3 day lead time.
Applications for Silirub 2 Neutral Cure Silicone:
- Building and construction joints
- Top sealing at glazing joints
- Sealing between treated wood and glass
- Sealing between PVC and glass
- Joints with high movement between different building materials
- Sealing of polycarbonate building panels
Advantages and Benefits of Silirub 2, High Quality Silicone Sealant:
- Very easy applications
- Permanent Colour
- Stays elastic after curing
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Low modulus
- Very good adhesion on many building materials
- Chemically completely neutral
For more technical information please see the Silirub 2 Data Sheets.
The colours depicted are for guidance only. The displayed colour will depend on your monitor and browser. The finished colour, therefore, may not be as shown here.