Soudal Sealant Remover 400ml Aerosol
From: £11.02 To: £113.58
Soudal's Silicone and Sealant Remover is a brilliant, fast acting, Aerosol Spray, which is very easy to use. Comes in a 400ml Spray.
Perfect for removing old and unsightly silicones and sealants from around kitchens and especially bathrooms. Completely removes mildew effected silicone.
Applications of Silicone Sealant Remover Aerosol 400ml:
- Removal of cured silicone and MS-Polymer® sealants
Advantages and Benefits of Silicone Sealant Removal Aerosol:
- Very easy to apply
- 10 Minutes to penetrate silicones
- Non staining or damaging to porcelain tiles
- Removes up to 5m of silicone joints
- Includes application brush and spatula
Application Method For Silicone Sealant Remover Aerosol:
- The substrates and surfaces should be dry before applying the sealant remover.
- Do NOT apply outdoors when rain is imminent.
- Cut away as much as possible from the old sealant with a sharp knife.
- Apply the sealant remover on the remains.
- Leave for at least 10 Mins.
- Remove the remains with a spatula or cloth.
- Check whether all stains have gone.
- If some remain repeat the process until desired effect is reached.
- Application Temp +5°C to +35°C
- Clean with white spirit.
Application Advice for Silicone Remover:
Remove as much of the old joint as possible with a cutter knife or Sealant strip out tool. Shake Silicone Remover well before use. Apply a thin layer onto the silicone residue and leave to penetrate for 10-15 minutes. Remove silicone residues. For larger residues, leave to penetrate for a longer time. Repeat treatment if necessary . Clean joint with detergent dissolved in warm water and leave to dry before applying a new silicone. Preliminary test recommended, may affect synthetic materials.
Mr D Mann: I have purchased the Areosol version of the sealant remover and i am very impressed indeed. It certainly does what it says on the can with ease! Thanks for your help.