Soudal Soudafoam Gap Filler Expanding Foam (Hand Held)
From: £5.44 To: £554.40
This is Hand Held Foam. No Gun required!
This Hand applied Expanding Foam from Soudal is perfect for the DIY enthusiast to the main contractor, coming in a ready to use can with application nozzle, no gun needed.
Hand Held Expanding PU Foam (Soudafoam 1K B3) is a one component, expanding, ready to use polyurethane foam with propellants which are completely harmless to the ozone layer.
Available for delivery to mainland UK only.
Advantages and benefits of Hand Held Expanding Foam:
- Rapid hardening reduces processing times
- No pre-moistening of surfaces required
- CFC-free propellant
- Noise reduction properties
- Resistant to rotting
- Resistant to aging
- EASY TO USE!
Applications for Expanding Foam, Soudafoam 1K B3:
- Installation of window and door frames
- Filling and sealing gaps and openings
- Insulating around pipes
- Covering of electric cables
- Insulating in cold stores
- Insulating and sealing around roofs
- Insulating and sealing in ventilation systems
- Back filling for sealants
Technical Data for Soudal Soudafoam B3 Hand Foam:
- Base: Polyurethane
- Consistency: Stable Foam
- Curing System: Moisture Cure
- Yield: 1000ml yields 35L Cured Foam
- Fire Class B3 Rated
For more technical information please see the data sheets.
Health and Safety
- Apply the usual industrial hygiene
- Wear Gloves and safety goggles
- Remove cured foam by mechanical means only
- Never burn away!
Other Search Terms for Expanding Foam Hand Held Grade:
- Expanding Foam 750ml
- Handheld Expanding Foam
- Nozzle Expanding Foam
- Expanding Foam Filler
- Expanding Foam Sealant
- Soudafoam 1k B3
- Soudal's Expanding Foam