Everbuild B1 Fire Rated Expanding Foam (Gun Grade)
B1 Fire Rated Expanding Foam for the filling / sealing of joints and gaps requiring fire resistant properties.
Everbuild Fire Foam - Gun Grade.
This is GUN GRADE expanding foam. 750ml Cans.
UKsealants are now offering a Fire Rated Expanding Foam special offer. Buy a Box of Fire Retardant PU Foam with a Gun and 2 Tins of Gun cleaner (OFFER 1)Available for delivery to mainland UK only.
Everbuild Fire Foam B1 Fire Resistant Expanding PU Foam from UKsealants is a modified one component polyurethane foam for the filling / sealing of joints and gaps requiring fire resistant properties. The foam expands rapidly after dispensing and quickly cures to a fine honeycomb structured foam by reacting with atmospheric moisture.
The cured product meets Class DIN4102, Part 1, Class B1 and can provide over 4 hours fire resistance in linear joints when tested to BS 476 Part 20.
It has excellent thermal and acoustic insulation properties and forms a strong bond to most construction materials. The propellant used has no ozone depleting potential. The product is supplied in pressurised aerosol canisters.
Applications for Fire Retardant Expanding Foam Filler:
- Bonding and insulation applications where a fire resistant fill is required
- Perimeter sealing and fixing of fire resistant windows and doors
- Sealing of mechanical and electrical service penetrations through compartment walls and floors.
- General gap filling
Advantages and Benefits of B1 Fire Rated Expanding Foam:
- Conformance: DIN4102 Part 1, Class B1 & BS476 Part 20 (Report TE201142)
- Insulates against noise, heat or cold
- Seals around pipework & cable penetrations
- Fills irregular gaps
- Adheres firmly to most building materials
- CFC free
Other Search Terms for Fire Rated PU Expanding Foam:
- Everbuild B1 Fire Foam
- Fire Rated Expanding Foam
- B1 Fire Foam
- B1 Rated Expanding Foam
- Acoustic Foam Fire Rated
- Expanding Foam Fire Rated
- Fire Retardant Expanding Foam