Nullifire FS703 Fire Rated Silicone
From: £4.90 To: £54.99
4 Hour Rated Fire Silicone!! Nullifire FS703 (was Nullifire M703)
From the biggest name in Fire Protection, Nullifire. We have a B1 Rated Fire Silicone Sealant. Delivering up to 4 hours joint fire resistance in accordance with BS EN 1366-4.
For internal and external use, this fire rated silicone can accommodate up to a 50% movement. Perfect for high movement joints.
Colour: White or Grey. Box quantity: 12. Tube size 310ml.
Usage / Purpose for Fire rated Silicone:
- Joints in compartment walls and floors.
- Seals in and around lightweight partitioning.
- Gaps between frames and structures.
- Bedding of fire door locks and hinges.
- Around pipes and services.
- At junctions of different materials
Substrates suitable for use with Fire Retardant Silicone:
- Masonry to masonry
- Masonry to timber
- Masonry to steel
- Around pipes and services
NB: For substrates outside of this range please contact Tremco illbruck Technical Services Department.